The objectives of an internship at the Foundation
- Allowing trainees to supplement the knowledge and skills acquired during their studies.
- Acquisition of the practical knowledge research tools relevant for studies of organizations.
- Evaluation of psychological tools for research in organizations.
- Creating tools for psychological research in business.
- Conducting research in organizations.
- Analysis and reporting the research.
- Disssemination of knowledge on organizational psychology..
Knowledge and skills developed during the internship
- Evaluation of psychological tools for research purposes in organizations.
- Research tools development.
- Principles of conducting research in organizations.
- Reporting on the research.
- Knowledge of psychology organizations.